- 1922 OS map covering the whole of the village, east and west. Three sheets.
- Field ownership maps (3 copies), believed to be of the period Enclosure – 1769.
- William Hunt Chamberlin Estate Map 1808.
- Photocopy of map of The Field Names of Adderbury West according to the Survey of Richard Davis in 1838.
- Photocopy of commercial map, early 1800s (?) date can be checked.
- Series of photocopies of maps of two parts of village, after enclosure and turnpiking.
- Hand drawn map enumerating the fields in Bodicote, Adderbury & Milton. Date & Purpose unknown.
- Hand drawn and coloured map showing some 17th century field and property names. Date and purpose unknown.
- Partial maps of Banbury and North Newington, OS 1938 revision.
- Tracing of map of village, date and purpose not clear, bears reference V.13(c)(i).